2022 Great Outdoors Sale - Randy's Pawn

Search our collections

    Call us at: +1 (706) 657-3815

    Visit Our Store:

    4700 Hwy 136
    Trenton, GA 30752

    View Map

    Business Hours:

    Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM Saturday: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM

    Closed Sunday

    This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.


    This is a limited time deal!
    Sale Ends August 25th!

    This small fire safe is the perfect fit for your home or office.

    Buy a Liberty Home Safe to give your residence the best security and fire protection Liberty Safe has to offer in a small home safe. Home Safes make excellent fire safes for the home, because they offer a 60 minute fire rating as well as a rating of 83,000 BTU. A Liberty Home Safe is a great security choice for any room in your home, from bedroom to living room to kitchen.


    Home Safe Series | 60 Minute Fire Protection

    3 sizes available

    Starting at $999


    Sold out

    The Liberty USA 36 Limited Edition safe is a feature-rich entry-level safe, and it might just be the “best” choice for first-time safe buyers.

    Not too small to be useful, and not too big to be unmanageable or unaffordable. Featuring 60 minutes of certified fire protection at 1200° and a level 3 security rating, the USA 36 Limited Edition can help you rest easy knowing your valuables are always protected.

    Liberty's Colonial 30 is an ideal “starter” safe

    Liberty's Colonial 30 is an ideal “starter” safe for people who want more features, security, color options, and fire protection than the USA line but still want a great deal on a good-sized safe. The Colonial 30 boasts a level 4 security rating, a heavy-gauge, UL-listed steel safe body, hardened steel, military-style locking bars, and a full 75 minutes of fire protection at 1200°F. Plus, you get Liberty’s patented 3-in-1 Flex™ interior shelving system for maximum versatility.


    Sold out


    Sold out

    There's a reason this is the #1 selling big safe in America.

    Are you looking for a high-capacity safe that can handle all of your needs? Choose the FATBOY Extreme from Liberty Safe. With an interior packed with storage options and an exterior featuring thick steel and a gorgeous finish, this is the perfect high-capacity safe for your home.. Durable, dependable, and heavy-duty, a FATBOY Extreme safe is sure to become a valued part of your home.



    We are here to help answer any questions, and help find the best safe to meet your needs!

    - #1 SAFE IN AMERICA -


    Best built safes on the planet!



    Delivery teams are specially trained and specially equipped to deliver and install safes into a home. They’ve had a lot of practice and are prepared to minimize the risks a falling safe poses to your property, and to the people moving it.



    Products that provide peace of mind, knowing your valuables are secure.

    Why Our Customers Love Us


    " My home was burglarized. Men spent hours trying to open my safe. Used my own tools, broke several drill bits, they even tried to use my childrens baseball bats. Eventually they got the safe out of my house and tried to drag it behind a car down the street. The safe withheld all the damage that they did to it. Thank you Liberty Safe for keeping my weapons out of the hands of these criminals."


    — California Peace Officer



    The Blevins family experienced one of the worst tragedies a family can go through, losing their home and everything in it in a fire. They lost 99% of what they owned; the other 1% was in their Liberty Safe. Here is their story and why they are thankful they had some of their valuables in their Liberty Safe


    — Blevins Family